MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

jon nathan lee

I'll walk with you.

2 days.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rorschach's Journal.


Yesterday was a fun day. After school ended at 12.30, I went to assiddiqs house with Chien wai to change! His house is sooo nice and big.... His mom served us homemade lime juice? Best ive ever tasted. THANKS. So performance blahblahblah. I kicked down the band room door!:P cos it was jammed. then went for supper with darryl, ASD,Faris,Kow and chien wai. We discussed about a certain somone that we all hate.

Reaced home at like 11+? Had a shower than slept.

Today. Quite boring. Nothing much, just went for a nice walk downstairs to take in the sights and sounds of nature... Went to my secret spot in my estate to think abt a few things... I prefer my private and special spot in school... nicer scenery in school.

So basically thats my 2 days...