My life has been a roller coaster lately, possibly one of the reasons i havent been blogging.
I dont know what to belive anmore, my head is in a whirl and i feel like just giving up on everything.And i mean everything.... which means quitting band, just giving up on my studies and just detach myself from the world.but i wont kill myself.Killing yourself is stupid. As ive said before, i just dont know what to belive anymore. There are people out there who just wanna see you curl up into a ball and cry.Theyll say things that make you wanna punch them in thier faces or kill them. these people are people who deserve nothing but have everything.These people seem like normal people but say ONE wrong thing and your screwed up. It could be your best friend or just one of your normal friends.They have friends and they seem to get pleasure by torturing you and wathing you cringe.They dont insult you but they make your life hell.
These people are.....well... i have no words to describe them.
For the past few days, ive been feeling very sad.I think ive got depression. Reason for depression: My good friends should know.
I hope shes reading this. Im just so sorry. I dont know what i did, but im sorry. Youve been ignoring my messages and i feel that your pissed off at me. Why? If i did anything wrong, im sorry, i really am. i just want to know why. Like ive said to you before, you are one of my good friends and i dont wanna lose a good friend knowing that i may have did something to piss you off. I AM SORRY. Please Forgive me. Or at least tell me why youve been ignoring me. Just let me not worry anymore....
Yours sincerely...Jonathan Lee.
I guess Im still just a helpless kid after all.
Change Is Inevetible.Embrace It.Live By Your Own Code.
Friday, March 20, 2009

