EDITED.
Many ppl say ive changed.....I havent.
There are people in this world that just piss me off.That one person that just keeps pissing me off, he probably is OBLIVIOUS to that fact. Only a few people will know who im talking about.
So many times ive watched by the sidelines, watching you do things that piss me off. things like being an EXTRA, when noone wants to see you. The very sight of you makes me wanna kill myself. You are there just to stand there and take up space. You are not worth anything, even a pile of shit can be made into fertilizer and give nutrients to plants. But you, You are not even worth that pile of shit. You come back when noone wants to see you, when noone needs your help. You think so high of yourself and just because some people listen to your crap doesnt mean that they respect you. It just means they pity you. Ive stood by the sidelines for too long, quietly looking at what you do. What you do, you flirt, Cant you friggin see that shes not interested in you? Although you may think that touching girls may be just a "friendly" gesture,not everyone is so open minded. Someppl are disgusted by what you do.
Im done dissing that one person.:D
So.... Today, had band. I gotta say, i really slacked too much. Im sorry Mabeline for slacking so much.I really am. I know its the week before SYF. I'll work harder and be more serious.Its only 9 more days. According to Mr CHEE.z.y Chior was having exchange today. Copycats.-.-
BAND RAWKS. After band, me Kow and ASD went to Faris house. I was hogging the 360!:P Sorry guys. GEARS OF WAR 2 IS JUST TOO FUN! Left at abt 5? reached home at abt 6. had dinner at 7. Now multi tasking. Watching The fast and the furious while blogging.
So i guess thats it. Bye OH YA Happy EARTH HOUR!
Is'nt life sad if all you do is live?
Signing off, Jonathan.
Those people.....
Saturday, March 28, 2009

