MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

jon nathan lee

I'll walk with you.

Gone Forever.
Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hey all! Ive not been updating regularly cos got no topics. HEH.HEH.

Kay, been thinking bout what i wanna do with my life for the past few days and have come up with this conclusion. I HAVE NO IDEA. LOL.

I guess im just gonna live my life as it is, with minimum regrets. :D

Well okay... Band so far has been quite boring. but at least we're now learning Flight Of The Piasa! :D Hmm.... Recently no good movies, OHOH. GOT G.I Joe coming out! XD

Save-ed money to go watch. AND.... My allowance increased! YAY. XP

Also, more good things! My "curfew" has been extended to 3A.M~ hahaha.
Which means... i can now go to east coast park to take a nice walk on the beach for a longer time! Although, nobody to go with me. :(
SO SAD. :(


I dunnoe whether ive changed. Haiz.... Well, change is sometimes good. :)

Okay, gonna end off here.
Bah-Bye. :)

Signing off,
J-onathanLee

I wish for love from that special someone. :(